Friday, February 12, 2010

hAtE mE nOW, ♥ mE LatEr..

smart+knowledgeable+confident
brave+humble+observer
strict+punctual+discipline
...little bit about him..

"nobody can't enter dis room after me!"
AUTOCRATIC!!but...
looking from his eyes
can know that actually there have
humor of sense+caring+romantic

a good father
I like him very much(^^,)
just like my father
"..Hate me now, love me later.."
...he said.
.
completed at:
26 safar 1431
************************************************
Since he lectured me, i got many input that sometime i never know before this. He is knowledgeable either "ilmu dunia" or "ilmu akhirat". He always relate his lecture with "ilmu Islam". Sometimes it(what does he relate to) sounds funny but its true. I like his way how he lectured us. "Catch two birds with one stone". Berdakwah sambil mengajar. Look fierce... but for me, don't judge book by its cover. Autocratic?? Sometimes he needs to be that because of the situation. When you had to manage many and many and many students in one time, what you would to do? Democratic?Maybe.. but not to much because maybe your student will "pijak kepala"(familiar term among us). He was very concerned about time. For example, the class start at 15ooH, but if you are late even 1sec means that you are late. "Get out. You are late!". I felt that it was cruel when i first class with him. But now i'm understand why he do so... Hmm.. nice=) Now, i can see that nobody with his class came late. Wonderful man!

No comments: