Sunday, July 26, 2009

CuTi aWaL...=s


Hello my dear…my lovely diary =)
(wt diary kai tenet 2..don play huh..hee)
Sorry cz forgot to say gud bye 2u last week…huhu..asifni ek..
Today our Dato’ visi announce that our uni will close for a week. All of dis becoz of the H1N1..Many students went Medical Centre at my uni…Majority of them got fewer including me..i got flu+cough…huhu..since I stayed here I always not feeling well. maybe the changes of weather.al-maklumla bla org kampong dtg ke bandar…different weather,different situation and also different in social life… huhu..Cobaan…as-sobaru minal iman…=)

Hmm…smggu cti??what can I do?lonely in my room..so bored....my roommates was going to Pangkor for BTN. My classmates will going home by dis nite..bored again. Life without friends?? make me crazy…ahhhhh!!No,no,no.. never and ever…!only crazy people don’t know how to fren…huhu. So appreciate them k!
Opsss…dah mgrib…have 2go now..next time I continue k..daa~ 24/7/09..1930~

“Selemah-lemah manusia ialah orang yang tak boleh mencari sahabat dan orang yang lebih lemah dari itu ialah orang yang mensia-siakan sahabat yang telah dicari”
~Saidina Ali~

No comments: