Monday, February 14, 2011

n WaiTinG....

"Are we still friend??"
Sometime, suddenly this "???"
flying in n out of my mind
Waiting....waiting...
n continuing waiting make me sick
but i really want to know either fren fine or not
I'm always read fren message
Hopefully get another one new message
But.... waiting, waiting n continuing waiting

Tilll when i need to wait
Till when i need to cry
waiting for u fren
n till when we'll be like dis
Should i give up??

where is ur love?
Love as my fren
Love that because of Allah Almighty
'Ukhwah fillah abadan abada'
Word that u said me b4
n I'm always hold that
but now.... i'm doubt ='(

Where's ur promise?
When i sad of that
i'll open da inbox
Read ur promise
My heart was relieved...


Hopefully
U will come back
Be like before
Joking, sharing n exchanging
knowledge n opinions
Eventhough u r 4got
i'm really miss that... n waiting....





No comments: